Ruth W. Bass, MS, CCC-SLP
- California State University, Northridge. Communication Disorders, M.S., 1999
- California State University, Northridge. Communication Disorders, B.A., 1996, Magna Cum Laude
- Owner – Island Therapies. Pediatric Private Practice. Sole Practitioner.
- Staff – Center for Children Who Stutter. California State University, Fullerton.
- Clinic Supervisor -- Chapman University Communication Sciences and Disorders graduate students at Island Therapies
- Licensed by the state of California – Number: SP11413.
- Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. CCC
- School Audiometrist – State of California Department of Health Services – Number: S6320.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- California Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA).
- SIG 4, Fluency and Fluency Disorders
Contact Ruth at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.422.0730